Wednesday 15 August 2018

WEAK KNEES

By Nelon Gerrard
#ItsLove

Lights literally went down when she set foot in the arena sparkling clad in beautiful sky blue damaged denim trousers and a silverish crop top attracting my full  attention away from a football match on giant screens 5minutes away from stoppage time.

I couldn’t hold the impression drowning deep in my heart and in my mind causing me to glow with passionate solo smiles while my head turned as she walked to her seat. In my mind I had never seen her before but her face was so familiar. Luckily she passed just in front of me and said hi as she called my name.

Calling my name was just enough foundation for me - I got on my feet and walked to her, she had scarcely settled in the couch perhaps waiting for the match to end and get to the dance floor and beer bottles. She had cute friends around that had come earlier but I never gave them my attention just to keep focus. I gave her my hand and asked to talk to her outside bceause it was noisy inside yet I wanted ample interest.

Speculation on her face showed she was surprised how swift I was to follow her, but well, she never resisted getting up as I walked her outside to a busy parking lot filled up with revelers arriving and others leaving. I wanted this time for me in my mind and indeed it was heading that way because she seemed like she had been looking forward to a moment like that perhaps from me still.

“So today all the pride has gone?” she asked. I struck my look deep into her glorius eyes, her lips glittering with a fine balm, her beautiful black hair sailing gently in the whirlwind, her arms folded. I picked her arms from the fold and held her somewhat warm hands with mine, making her drop her face from the intensity of my gaze into her eyes. “Proud! How do you mean”, I wondered. “You’ve never looked me in the eyes like this before, you have been ignoring me everytime I was where you are”, she said gracefully. “There’s always going to be that time when the bell rings, when the birds sing and when the moon shines. This is it”, I responded with a low deep voice making her smile with impression.

“It’s getting cold here, can we go back inside”, she asked. I removed my blazer, placed it on her shoulders wrapping it across her back to her boobs and said as I leaned against the car bonnet, “This will make you warmer. Let’s be here longer” while I turned her a round and made her soft bums lean on my laps, her light weight resting on me, her luscious cheeks next to my tempted lips as we both looked into the sky without saying nothing for a while, thanks to the dark night that could only take advantage of my weak active imagination.

I turned her around making her boobs sit on my bulging chest while her thighs rested on the bottom of my belt activating my pintle rising him from slumber. My whole body picked up the moment as the lights from her eyes became deemer by the second. We nearly locked lips but my conscience became my biggest weakness on the night calling me to stop whatever it was heading to, she was breathing deep and surely in the moment but a bit of thought woke my mind up and reminded me she was the girl I had seen with different guys some of who were not worthy on several occasions making my suspicion over power my desire to have another special night as I asked her to go back inside.
#IamNelonTouch #NelonTheMelon #ForAUniqueWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLEEP ON IT

Sleeping on a movie, breathing deep but tenderly with an almost smiley face. Staring at her helplessly but admiringly in the sil...