Wednesday 15 November 2017

CLOTH IN MY CLOSET



By Nelon Gerrard
#ItsLove


I woke up so weary on a Sunday morning after a night out with my friends. My entire closet was full of dirty clothes yet I had a very important business presentation on Monday morning which could help see my project grow. I spent a long time on the phone lazing around chatting with friends trying to avoid cleaning the closet. The weather was bright giving me confidence that anytime I washed the clothes would dry.

Suddenly, the weather started dulling prompting me to sort the closet before it was too late bearing in mind I had to be extremely smart clad in my executive grey suit and black moccasin shoes for the meeting. As I sorted clothes from the closet, my eyes landed on her favorite pink top she wore before missing her flight.

It was early in the morning about 5hours to the flight when we left home to the shopping mall to buy a few items she would voyage with. A few minutes into shopping, one of my beautiful workmates called to confirm whether I was the one she had seen enter the mall, she joined us in a few minutes on confirmation. She was driving out but returned when she saw us. A tight embrace and a peck on her soft cheek made my woman change her mood from virtuous to terrible. I realised it was gonna be a spoiler and would bring misery to her in flight. My workmate was so used to me and never realised that something fishy was happening between us, she continued cracking jokes and making me laugh a little bit more leaving my woman in agony. I couldn’t stop the crazy jokes but my imagination was cooking up something to turn her moods around to a perfect day.

As we moved out of the mall, it started raining. She was dressed in her favorite pink top and a snow white round high waist skirt with her top partly untucked. Just outside the mall with many people around, some guy stamped on her shoe and dirtied it making her angrier, she wanted to slap him but I held her hand and went down on my knee pulling out my white hankie. I wiped off the dirt from the shoe restoring her smile. I then rolled my hands under her skirt to the amusement of people around. Perhaps they thought I was gonna do something stupid in public but to their surprise, I was only pulling down her top to properly tuck it in to regain her fashionable look. I pretended I hadn’t seen no one around, got up and kissed on her forehead then pulled her into the rain towards the park yard. As we moved playfully through the rain after stunning the mall goers, I somehow slipped and nearly fell down staining her white skirt with dirt as she tried to prevent me from falling.

While I thought this was another killer, she just smiled, knelt on her knee and planted her lips onto mine before asking me to get up and leave. My workmate was left in fantasy, standing still in the rain like she was shooting on a movie set. She left her car in the park yard and drove us off in ours as my woman was spellbound in the moment of unprecedented bliss. “But for sure, you’ve never told me who you really are. I have asked you several times who you are but never got answers yet”, she said. “Cancel your flight and I will show you that I am that one guy that has been blessed to love you”, I said. The look on her face vividly showed she was defeated and was left with no option but to cancel the flight. My workmate was left in shock, speechless when she responded positively to my call to cancel the flight. We went back home and stayed indoors for the next 4days and then I led her to the airport and saw her off as she embarked on the vessel the following day.

#IamNelonTouch #NelonTheMelon #ForAUniqueWorld      

  




No comments:

Post a Comment

SLEEP ON IT

Sleeping on a movie, breathing deep but tenderly with an almost smiley face. Staring at her helplessly but admiringly in the sil...