Wednesday 17 October 2018

AWAY FROM HOME

By Nelon Gerrard
#ItsLove

At the start of the month we got new staff joining the team in different departments replacing those that had left. It was an absolute addition above all for me since I became friends with one of the princesses among the new advents on the spot. We had earlier met on one of the business incubations about a year ago where we only said hi. On being introduced to me by the HR during orientation, we instantly recognised each other and became friends right away; she would find comfort with me since we had met before unlike my colleagues who were entirely strangers to her.

Later that evening prior to retiring from work, she came to my workstation seeking knowledge and guidance on how to go about work easily and people in the corporation.
She sat the opposite side of my desk looking directly into my tiring face wearing a beautiful multicolored kitenge round skirt, a plain white sleeveless top with matching earrings, curly hair and a hand bag smiling with a charming dental exposition and well coated lips.

This stunning look on her re-energized me after a very long tiring day, my mood to go home went down as I fancied being with her a little longer, my feel good hormones getting so well into my arteries and nerves calling me to let the time go by with her around. I couldn't let it just pass without a good mark as I asked her to instead walk with me from work until her residence for the talk. Gladly she nodded with approval as she went to pick her belongings reading ourselves for the stroll.
A few minutes later she came back with a grey coat added unto her exquisite body, it was getting colder and darker as night fell. We chattered a lot as we strolled slothfully for nearly two hours. My evening was majestic, she left me on cloud nine even though she wouldn't show it obviously - I knew it from her body tumbling and shaking as I hugged her good night in front of her residence. This would be the order of every evening for the next couple of weeks as we became so close and started overlapping tides of friendship by the day.

Three weeks later we were out for a company camp by the lake on the countryside. It was a team building camp. For a heaven's hug, her room at the hotel was next door to mine; I saw this at check in - my biggest sense of distraction all time on camp. I wanted it all as imagined and thought but never wanted to seem like Mr. Rush Guy. I spent that night sleepless and restless in my bed, my body itching, my mind spinning with awesome ideas, my body calling on me uncontrollably to respond to its desirous taste.
After spending the entire night eaten up by temptation and imagination, I couldn't believe it when dawn broke unto my face through the window.
I turned on my music boom and put my favorite gospel song Michelle Tumes' The Light on repeat to console myself and start my day with a bit of  inspiration.
At 6:30am, I got out of bed and decided to go to her room and say good morning. To my astonishment, I was greeted by a sweet soothing voice, not of a bird in the morning but hers singing along my favorite song. She was overhearing it from my room. I couldn't help myself, I could not knock on the door, I could not imagine what people would say if they found me in the corridor that early standing at someone's door bare-chested in boxer shorts as my ears devoured the beauty of her sweet voice into my soul, rising the rate of my heartbeat. Woow is what kept resounding in my mind as I rushed back to my room to take in a rare moment of bliss.
Shortly after, I went back straight knocking at her door as I said my name and told her to open for me.
She opened the door with one hand while the other held the slit of her rob - strings not tied. On seeing it was me, she let the rob free exposing partly what was inside - a red hot short translucent night dress with nothing underneath. This moment of freedom got me standing still by the door without saying nothing as she walked back to the bed side. On turning back, surprise struck her no-made up pretty face; she asked with an astonished tone, "What's up! Why are you standing there?” I smiled at her as I locked the door with the key and proceeded to her bed.

"Can you sing for me that song again? “ I asked her with a deep morning voice. She smiled innocently - the look on her face provoking my imagination, she said yes as my eyelids closed waiting anxiously for her voice to hit my eardrums in vain, I opened my eyes only to find her rob off as she smiled at me like a joker.
Well! This meant something else to my thinking as I went for her lips with mine.
She got on her knees and  pulled my hand towards her left breast - meaning I had taken so long without doing the right thing, as I caressed it like a sponge ball while we kissed drowned in deep breaths while both on our knees. She run her hand down my chest to my pants, started playing with me and her hand in my pants before pulling me out and tugging down my pants to the knees as I kissed her firm fruity boobs making her moan rhythmically while her hand playing with me lost grip as she lay flat on her back.

I run my hands along her inner thighs to her pot of honey that was all wet and dripping alerting me of the readiness to eat the quail from heaven
I turned her around with her boobs and head down on the pillow while her hips raised into me exposing her dripping pot to my hard and tempered melon for a warm long ride in the morning.
Later in the afternoon after a series of team building activities, we were free again. We went to the far end of the beach, isolating ourselves from colleagues where we swam in the lake enjoying kisses and making out on the beach sand.
#IamNelonTouch #NelonTheMelon #ForAUniqueWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLEEP ON IT

Sleeping on a movie, breathing deep but tenderly with an almost smiley face. Staring at her helplessly but admiringly in the sil...