Wednesday 10 October 2018

CRACKED WITH A LIP BITE

By Nelon Gerrard
#ItsLove

The sun searing, heat radiating all over the earth crust on a Tuesday afternoon, the pool  graciously tonned with nice girls - some diving splashing water while others busking in the sun donned eye catching bikinis - a perfect moment for a delightful breeze of the afternoon.

She was seated at the edge of the shallow end of the pool probably waiting for me as she sensually according to my view bit her lip with her eyes closed looking into the sky, a bright ray reflecting on her innocent smiley face.

Seeing all this, I was more than excited to join in.I rushed to the locker room. Pulled my sweat pants down and my shirt up head through, left bared chested with black shorts the only covering on my body ready for the dives and strokes.

Shortly before I rushed out, looking at myself in a wall mirror,  the door interrupted. It was a sad her with so much worry written allover her face.
Wondering what's up, she showed me one of her incisors had cracked. She could not explain what exactly had happened.

I stopped asking questions and focused on calming her down. "Babie! It's a simple crack and will not in any way affect your beautiful smile and dentition. Don't worry babie!" I said to her

I hugged her and let her head rest on my chest, her wet ticklish long hair running along my abs all the way down my naval. Her breasts so tight and hard thou cold, her thighs  pressing hard my below the belt.

After she had calmed down, her voice smooth like a violin, her body not wanting to separate from mine, her eyes red she said, "let's go swim together now".

"OK OK OK", I said faint-heartedly without motion. I then swiftly lifted her onto a closet counter in the room untying knots of her bikini straps as I got hold of her rock hard nipples closer to my diaphragm at no distance between. She wrapped her arms around my nape and pulled my head into her cleavage - her temperature rising so quick, her breath faster. I stepped back and made her lie straight on her breasts on the counter. She suddenly developed goose bumps allover her body as I caressed her spine line teasingly with my hardened wet tongue.

She could not keep lying down, she sat up holding her mouth shut. I locked the door to avoid no more interruptions and  held her legs up unto my shoulders, my head in between as I descended onto her labia stroking them up and down, left to right squeezing and releasing them rhythmically with my lips. Her sweet courageous but cautious moans hitting me up calling my body sweating. She dropped one of her feet to my pelvic area and stripped my boxers down and  pushed me away. She turned around and bent over exposing her dripping hamstrings with a beautiful arousing summon.

"Dop Dop Dop" a knock on the door seemed to interrupt, I told whoever it was to come later. Thank God they responded positively with silence as I put my shorts completely off while she raised her left leg to a bench nearby giving me heavenly access to her warm pinky juicy melon for a breathtaking quickie.
#IamNelonTouch #NelonTheMelon #ForAUniqueWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLEEP ON IT

Sleeping on a movie, breathing deep but tenderly with an almost smiley face. Staring at her helplessly but admiringly in the sil...