Wednesday 22 April 2020

ADDICTED

Nelon Writes
#ItsLove

I could not evoke vividly where I had seen her but her pretty face looked recognizable, her stunning smile on top of everyone else’s. I was driving from a long trip with my friends when I saw her walking in a pack of girls. As we approached them, I slowed down instinctively tempted to talk to them, at least say hi but could not stop – I’m not used to hitting on women on the road. I drove off, my mind creeping in astonishment, wrecked in admiration and speculation. Her smile was truly special; those few seconds melted my heart and sprung like magma - a staggering surge of appreciation and awe. Regrets of not stopping to say hi dawned on me but I let go hoping to see her again. I told my friends I loved the girl; something felt different as soon as I set my eyes on her. My heart rate accelerated, my mind crammed up with endless visualization, my body shivered with wonder leaving me agape and bowled over. They laughed it over, calling it mere lusting. It was a unique indescribable feeling, didn’t dwell so much on it with them but instead kept it to my inner self for comprehension. I rested my hope on meeting her another time wherever so I could prove the righteousness of my intuition.

A couple of weeks later, opportunity struck again; I met her at a public event with her friends - this time a bigger number. None of them was my friend but the urge to talk to her reigned over my ego. I reached out, said hello to each of them. “Can we talk for a second?” I queried while holding her hand a little longer. Honestly, I believed the sensation inside me even thou my expression faded as we moved further away from the pack; it felt perfect holding her hand walking besides me for a few minutes. “The impression I get from the intonation of your voice and depth of your laughter makes me feel something unexplainable. Can we hangout sometime so I can have more of your charm?” I said as she showered me with her enchanting laughter. I could not divulge on her beauty, it was obviously out of this world - a real charm. She said she loved my expression and gave me her chat contact to keep in touch. This is when I knew I was willing to discover and savour the treasure hidden in her, launching it in my head and heart to pursue her.
 
Interacting with her more gave me a real affection of love and friendship, getting attracted to her over and over while having a good time. One weekend we got away, out of town to have personal time together. It turned out to be a foundation for a strong relationship; love, friendship, fun, honesty and freedom. For an entire weekend, I resisted her; I wanted to understand her to prove my inner asking about her. I didn’t want to go intimate with her; without her knowledge definitely. When it was almost bedtime, she stood in front of me on a wooden floor of a luxurious banda, stripped her short dress off leaving a black laced exotic thong covering her nether and its matching bra covering her breasts. She then turned away from me, wrapped a big white towel on her and went for a hot shower. She was a real temptation, I could barely hold it; but literally held myself firm – keeping tabs with my personal promise at least for the weekend.

This weekend revealed to me what an angel she was; her honesty, laughter, freestyle and dreams were a perfect combination to her belle. She was playful, charming and caring; I could not believe her soul. Love at first sight or I needed someone like her before we met? I thought to myself. “What would you do if you got addicted to me or we got addicted to each other”, she asked. “I would sure love this addiction; the temptation is so right, would you want to be my addiction?” I asked. She looked amazed and said it was her biggest fear. We later agreed in unison to give it our best shot, marking an eventful weekend.   

 A week after the trip, we could barely hold what we had started, ripened for ourselves with so many I miss you’s, I want you’s and I love you’s. It was time we removed all restrictions and drowned into our bloom of love and attraction. 10pm on a Tuesday night; “I want to be with you tonight”, she said. Wow! I had not planned for it, had office commitments early morning the next day. I could not turn her down thou, told her to pack enough clothes instead. She came home past 11pm. I welcomed her by lifting her off the ground as she wrapped her legs around me while we kissed passionately. I lost control, put her back on the ground, pulled her top out from her raised hands while she hastily peeled my pants down, and then we went down on the floor. She pushed me away from her and sat her dripping wet thighs on my extremely hard dick, slowly dipping it into her hot honey pot as it fed my excitement by juices and vibrations from inside her. Veins on my arms and all my body were rising uncontrollably cramming up with blood as she teasingly played with my dick inside her while she thrust tenderly moaning with ecstasy until tickles in my body became unbearable. I turned her over, screwed her a little harder and faster till we exploded simultaneously. It was an intense action in a brink. She then lied besides me on the floor as we wrapped our arms and legs into each other suddenly bursting into laughter – I’m sure my neighbors were astounded by this but who cared what an entry it was into our lives. We spent the rest of the night freely conversing and cackling, telling each other sweet nothings playing deep into the night. It was clear, I loved her beyond lust. I was growing in love and relishing every bit of the memories. Day after day into months, my love kept growing as she surprised me by her endless growth in demeanor and thoughtfulness. 
#IamNelonTouch #NelonTheMelon #StayHome #ForAUniqueWorld

2 comments:

SLEEP ON IT

Sleeping on a movie, breathing deep but tenderly with an almost smiley face. Staring at her helplessly but admiringly in the sil...