Wednesday 23 August 2017

BECAUSE OF YOU IN MY LIFE

By Nelon Gerrard
#ItsLove


Dear Love,

As I write this with the skies blue, the sun so bright and my soul fonder of you, I hope this finds you doing just fine my dear darling.

It’s been a little while since I last set my eyes on you and I have these countless thoughts of when I’m with you running in my mind every time. I appreciate the sweet messages and the sexy pictures you send, you are truly my heaven sent. I miss you so much but even thou; you make me believe that one day all we are doing will lead us to where we will always be together. It’s really hard to master the distance and think of all the days I’ve not seen you and those I won’t see you, but because of you, I’m pretty sure my path to love is perfectly defined.

Last Sunday I decided to play loner at one of the beautiful hills of Fort Portal as the mountains touched the sky in my sight while soul touching music gave my ears the best of all times from my iPod. While that scenery fascinated my imagination, pictures of you started appearing in my mind as my soul was completely taken up by the power of your love.

In that moment I realised that lately we’ve all been taken up by work and slashed our personal time to almost nothing. A couple of weeks ago we would find time for ourselves no matter what. We cared so much about each other and our days. Babie! Let me remind you of the promises we made to love. The promise that nothing would come against the love that has overtime become the breath of our lives. I just wanna let you know that because of you my whole life is ever filled with joy, fun, happiness and most of all; love and I really can’t let that slip off my hands. I know I have been lax either about us and admit I was wrong because love takes two.

Today I want to re-write my promise to you as my heart has chosen and my soul accepted you my true love. I choose you again as the woman I’m gonna love forever, the woman I will make sweet love to and whose kiss I’ll cherish and moments with I’ll adore for the rest of my life. I look forward to creating more beautiful and everlasting memories with you since I have come to discover that life is much better with you at the centre of my heart every day; this I’ll keep so until I come back home my love. I really miss your love and only dream of the day I will be back to you.

I love you always!

Yours Love

Powered by; Evolution Limited
#IamNelonTouch #ForAUniqueWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLEEP ON IT

Sleeping on a movie, breathing deep but tenderly with an almost smiley face. Staring at her helplessly but admiringly in the sil...