Wednesday 16 August 2017

DANCE WITH ME

By Nelon Gerrard
#ItsLove 


The club was pleasantly lit as a beautiful Saturday evening faded into Sunday morning alongside cool guys and pretty ladies grooving with ecstasy. The club was clearly on fire as I sipped my wine since I hardly engage the dance floor because I prefer the counter while I enjoy seeing others drown in the DJ mixes.

A stunning woman dressed in hot pants whose dance moves had in reality caught my attention walked towards me; oh yeah she had that golden glare on her face. I thought she was coming to order a beer from the counter but just walked straight to me and asked if she could dance with me as she drew her pretty face towards a saddening mine while her arm found comfort on my shoulder. I told her I was fine but she instead turned and started stroking my high radiation zones with her seductive grooves.

I was sure I wouldn’t dance even if I loved to but she insisted; I got a little rude and nearly slapped her because she was disturbing my peace. Like a girl on a mission, she stopped dancing but spoke to me in a deep expression of interest written all over her face. “Perhaps she wants something else”, I thought to myself before asking for her phone digits and promised to call her later.

After two weeks of curiosity, we finally met for an evening  date where she revealed that she used the dance to get a chance of expressing her inner feelings to me.
“I’m sorry for being rude to you that night, I actually thought you were drunk and didn’t know what you were doing. I never like being rude or disrespecting women. I acted that way because I did not know you were sober. I’m so sorry”, I apologized as she pardoned me.

“I wanna thank you for being such an extraordinary person both in what you do and how you love your girl. I have been thinking about this for quite some time and I must confess I envy your woman so much, I keep dreaming about being her. You guys don’t have much but have redefined love and happiness”, girl showered me with praises

“I’m fascinated by everything you are saying, didn’t know you would sound so sweet like that. You are such a higher form of encouragement. Wooow! I don’t know what to say really but thank you!” I said to her.

“I have lots of crazy wishes and wild imagination in my head, if only God can make my wishes come true”, she said confidently

“What could those crazy wishes be?” I asked politely

She asked, “Can we be lovers?”

 #Touchlines #IamNelonTouch #ForAUniqueWorld

Powered by; Evolution Limited
"Everytime"

2 comments:

  1. Wow,beautiful piece. One thing I know about you for sure is that you never like being rude or disrespecting women.

    Meanwhile, what do you think of such confident and bold girls? Some men find them irritating while others find them likable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you Shan! Glad you see that in me. I love such girls, pretty much. I generally love people that express their inner most emotions whenever they have to. Such a girl is adorable

    ReplyDelete

SLEEP ON IT

Sleeping on a movie, breathing deep but tenderly with an almost smiley face. Staring at her helplessly but admiringly in the sil...