Wednesday 30 August 2017

NIGHT ON THE WHEELS

By Nelon Gerrard
#ItsLove
“Based on a True Story”


We spent over 2hrs saying goodbye without leaving each other. There was no intention from either of us other than just being good friends but the feeling got deeper the more we said goodbye. Finally, we had to leave because it was getting late. An early call got me out of my deep sleep, she was the one calling to say good morning. I had spent a long time without having such calls and the sense of it activated the fond bits of my heart.

She told me she loved every bit about last night and would really want another of the kind with me. This girl was really beautiful, soft spoken and lovely thou kind of an introvert but hanging around her became my thing on the offset. Hanging out was not my thing before but with her the first time swept me off my feet.

It was a big day in town, the year was ending and I thought being with her at such a time was impeccable for us since our feelings were taking a new tide. I called her about the whole idea, she got excited as we chose to be together until the break of the year.

After all the festivities were done, we decided to go home. We went straight to our car in the park yard ready to end another great evening together. It was really cold outside, so we decided to warm ourselves first with the car AC before setting off. By the time we realized, we had spent 30minutes appreciating ourselves for a great night; “I don’t wanna go tonight, I just wanna have some more time with you”, I said to her. “How about we spent the rest of the night here”, she suggested in a somewhat joking way. “Really?’ I wondered with excitement. “Let’s give it a try”, she said while we adjusted the car seats a little bit lower to have comfortable leans. Little did I know we were setting up one of the best moments of my life.

My imagination got crazier, wilder and fonder as the night grew old, my lips became desirous, and my heart beat got nasty but my conscience remained stable keeping me afloat from making an uncertain move. I started believing God had sent her to love me that night. She was so real, and sounded so genuine, I could feel it all night.

My voice got deeper as the night went by, it started working her magic. I could see she was tempted to bite my lips with hers but was inhibited by the fact that it was our first such interaction. At some point we looked at each other for over 20minutes without saying nothing while our breath and uneasy movements were the only sounds in the car.

She eventually removed the kikoyi she had wrapped around her waist because of coldness. She was wearing a very short skirt inside that exposed her heavenly thighs that got me awwww! I became uneasy and extended towards her tryna kiss her lips that had fed my ears with free flowing sweet words with her romantic soft spoken tone. At 5:00am, we could not believe we were the only ones left in the park yard without noticing.

At that moment, we nearly kissed as my lips craved to lock hers but she suddenly put them away. I could see she really wanted to kiss me but kept distracting me with the outside to avoid the temptation every time we tried to. After numerous temptations, she finally lied in my chest and started saying, “You are such a wonder, and I can’t imagine you’ve made me spend the night here with you and not just about that, but a very special night. You are special”.

“Tonight is truly a special night. I cannot believe you are such a sweet girl and so romantic. I would love to have this again for real. Never imagined such a thing in my life. You have conquered my heart just like your Empaako Akiiki. Tonight you are the best song my ears have listened to since childhood”, I said in response

As it approached 6am, the birds started singing beautiful love songs applauding our special moment with sweet loud voices in a language we hardly understood but was all crystal since it was timely. However this was an alert we had to leave or else people found us there.
After fighting intense resistance inside us to leave, we drove off. When we got to my house since she was supposed to leave with the car we spent another hour failing to go part ways until daylight cut through us and forced us to leave.

I never had sleep for the next 2days as the memories kept lingering in my mind. A new chapter of love was being written as months of a very long bucket list of crazy, fun and romantic activities took over our lives.

Powered by; Evolution Limited
#IamNelonTouch #ForAUniqueWorld  

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLEEP ON IT

Sleeping on a movie, breathing deep but tenderly with an almost smiley face. Staring at her helplessly but admiringly in the sil...