Wednesday 11 September 2019

DARE GIRL

By Nelon Gerrard
#ItsLove

The long trail came to an end - an excruciatingly cold smoggy afternoon by the Crater Lake. My inner proposal was to dive into the crater to cleanse myself of impurities from the long trek through up hills and down hills in the forest; drops of sweat that had patched every bit of my skin by the step. It was a great afternoon except for coldness that wrecked in from every breeze spreading all over the ambiance of the crater area. Everyone was whining about unfavourable conditions, setting themselves up to leave the ground that would have otherwise been a jingle of bliss had the sun kissed the earth.

I didn’t have it in my mind to let go of what occupied my mind. I was interested in capping it all with a robust swimming session beating all odds of cold except for endless discouragement surrounding me from people gaping from the trek freezing trying to call unto everyone to leave and call it a day contrary to my imagination and belief; do everything as planned even if there were all right reasons not to.

One thing however, stood out from the rest as I noticed after moments of pondering were settled courteously in my mind – a flame of daring light struck my sight and gave me shivers of ecstasy running down spine-length of my body, I touched my head to ensure the hair wasn’t flying away as it seemed. She was standing on the edge of the diving board in company of two other girlfriends unbuttoning her blouse with tender as her cleavage showed more and more creating a huge impulse in my brain letting me create a flash decision to finally choose to enjoy what I had in my mind. She looked at me with an intimidating yet alluring stare on realizing I had a gaze at her with wonder. At this time, everyone else had chosen to leave and there you go; just me and the three friends bound to get stuck with each other were left for the relish of the lake and possibly a great taste. 

She pulled off her blouse, threw it behind her - bent with a stroke of provocation and pulled down her short skirt leaving her basking in a startling manifestation of sexiness covering her luscious body in strings of armour and distractive intentions. She spanned her arms and dived superbly into the crater attracting me to join in with her friends. The sun had started shining in appreciation as we had lots of fun now a team together.

After flashes of good moments of swimming, we came out to bask in the sun and have a fun chat as the afternoon became more thrilling. Minutes later, I asked her friends to let me take her around promising to get back shortly which they accepted like everything was all on script. As we moved round the forest, we accidentally bumped into a couple making out; they were really enjoying themselves. She’s actually the one that saw them first. Luckily they didn’t see us; we could not interrupt as we switched directions. She held me stronger while her bikini body got closer and closer. My intentions were cautious but the temptation was irresistibly too high. My left hand kept descending from her shoulder towards the waist until I presumably accidentally laid my hand on her nude hip; it felt firm and soft at the same time but she seemed nervous by the little shakes within. When she didn’t show discontent by my touch, I stopped moving – she kept moving until my hand hampered her prompting her to turn back to realize I wasn’t moving. I pulled her back a little towards me; put my hand in between her thighs – I thought she would jerk out on doing this but she instead locked my hand in there with her temperature rising thighs; she was warm-dripping already. I felt it as my hand got in touch with her under panty. I randomly started kissing her neck, collar born and lips while she held me closer and firmer; she wasn’t saying nothing but acting just perfectly giving me the freedom to let her burst into desire to satisfaction. When she couldn’t hold it no more, she pushed me to the muddy ground, swiftly pulling out my pants getting unto me for a deeper and rapid ride. When she slowed down, I turned her around playing around with the right spots inside of her till we experienced a special simultaneous orgasm.
#IamNelonTouch #NelonTheMelon #ForAUniqueWorld               
     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLEEP ON IT

Sleeping on a movie, breathing deep but tenderly with an almost smiley face. Staring at her helplessly but admiringly in the sil...