Wednesday 4 September 2019

HOUSEHOLD

By Nelon Gerrard
#ItsLove

“My length of time with you tonight will depend on how well you behave. Don’t touch me and I’ll be here for as long as you want”, she said as I offered her to sit on the couch. Several times we tried meeting in vain because unfortunately something came up either on her side or mine every time we wanted to be together. We met numerous times at events or at her workplace; my liking and eventually love for her growing deeper every time we interacted mostly online late at night. She’s that girl of few words but every word she says is just perfect to make me melt inside.

After several futile trials of meeting, I got what seemed a weird idea – a late night home date at mine that she surprisingly accepted. We agreed to do it that very night; she asked me to let her know when I’m home so she could join in. I got home later than expected - first I thought before letting her know; it was too late beyond 10pm for her to come since I was sure she wasn’t going to spend the night for it was just a date anyway - I didn’t have it in my mind to lure her into staying overnight for fear of compromising her will and my promises.

Hardly 20minutes after alerting her, there she comes gorgeously prettified with a light-cloth black head sock covering part of her glittering long black hair, big brown eyes spiced by bright-red-creamed lips, a white top covered with a black blazer, black patras covering her well grown brown thighs and white sneakers for the steps – the look was absolutely dazzling. There I couldn’t wait, walked towards her feeling butterflies inside me - embraced her firmly. “That was hard”, she said smiling with purity while I led her home a couple of yards away.

“Welcome to the Melon Ring”, I said while offering her a seat. At this instant, I set my mind to be free - not go beyond the set boundaries but stretched my left arm along her shoulders. Relentless like an ace, I observed and fought my inner drive as we had a normal conversation for more than an hour. I was in fact having a great time with her; laughing loud and cracking silly jokes; she kept throwing her beautiful eyes at me once in a while – a truly special moment!

“Tell me! How do you feel inside knowing that you’re so beautiful and rock me like you do?” I asked. “I don’t know what you’re saying”, she responded “I’m seated next to you growing in size, my heart beating faster, my body shading lots of shivers because of you. You are so charming, I’m amazed”, I said. She looked into my eyes for a few seconds before bending her head low. She then called my name with a low tone (one of those things that drive me crazy). “I think I should go home”, she cut in trying to distract me from crossing the lines – luckily I didn’t have it in mind to do. “Of course I can’t say no but you clearly know it wouldn’t be my wish to let you leave”, I responded

She called out my name three times then said, “You should actually appreciate the time I’ve spent with you”. “You don’t know how great it feels you being around, I appreciate a lot and look forward to more times like these”, I said in response as she stood up. 
She walked towards the door, leaned on the wall looking at me smiling provocatively. I walked towards her and leaned my hand on the wall next to her ear with my lips just above her forehead. I wanted to kiss her forehead but couldn’t because I didn’t have to cross the line and prove my worth, she was leaning helpless and motionless on the wall. I then walked away to pick the house keys so I could see her off. “Let me take you home”, I said as I walked towards the exit. “Yeah sure! Mum is even calling me”, she said and off we were on a late night stroll for nearly a kilometer.

She stopped a bit and told me she loved it that I tried hard not to cross the line. Looking into my eyes, she said, “I’m sorry I couldn’t give you what your eyes are saying”. I held her hands and said, “I got what I wanted. All I cared for was having you around, I love the walk too”. I nipped her cheek a little to affirm my point as we proceeded with the walk. 

Moments later, we were in their compound and it was time to set a part. I was hoping she would just say bye as soon as we reached but didn’t. She hang around looking at me, holding my hands without saying anything, her eyes crossing mine at intervals. I couldn’t do anything about it. I just gave her a tight embrace for a good while till she said “Kiss me”
#IamNelonTouch #NelonTheMelon #ForAUniqueWorld     

6 comments:

  1. Guy Nellon...... Thx 4 such pieces. They read so real
    Wow......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you so much. Keep the love, keep reading!

      Delete
  2. Reading a real time story that is so real en touching ......great job Nelon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obliged 👌 Thnak you so much. Glad you loved it. Please keep reading and following my blog. New episodes every Wednesday.

      Delete
  3. Wow.....just left me .....
    Nice pieces Nelon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. It's wonderful i love it

    ReplyDelete

SLEEP ON IT

Sleeping on a movie, breathing deep but tenderly with an almost smiley face. Staring at her helplessly but admiringly in the sil...