Wednesday 7 June 2017

THE BIGGER LOVE

By Nelon Touch
#ItsLove


My concentration was on the stage where the show was getting interesting by the minute as performers made the crowd go bonkers with screams all over. I was seated next to the stage with some fine ladies around who were equally into what was happening. Right opposite unknowing to me was my beautiful princess who had come late after a long journey from Kampala staring at me presumably with lots of fantasies in her mind. I was her concentration throughout the event (how I wish I knew about all this).

It’s true when a woman loves, she loves for real. The beautiful princess walked out of her seat, went out of the arena and sent for me. I bumped into her clad in a sexy navy blue silky gown just at the exit.Wow! She was the one, like always heaven full of smiles on her pretty face. I gave her a tight embrace in appreciation as guys outside the arena smiled at us enviously.

“Babie! I’m the one that called you out. I have been seated just opposite you uneasy, unsettled, adoring you and admiring you imagining lots of good  things about us. OMG you are so cute today, I’m in love with you, I really am”, she said to me. I could feel the truth bit from her breath and joyful teary eyes.

Honestly I became speechless because it was the first time I really saw and felt true love find its way into my heart, my soul get filled pure with love and awe instantly. This girl really loves me, I thought to myself as I went silent for a few seconds while her face dripped all love in front of me.

She got me unawares, offered me a love studded menu like she was reading out lines of a screenplay and left me wondering how beautiful true love can really be. I always knew how to respond to love until this time. It was so real that imagination took over my mind, I was conquered entirely and did not know how to respond. I think at some point she thought this guy ain’t into me as much until I told her to follow me to a secluded place where I responded with the best thing she said she loves most about me; they way I kiss her.

#IamNelonTouch
#ForAUniqueWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLEEP ON IT

Sleeping on a movie, breathing deep but tenderly with an almost smiley face. Staring at her helplessly but admiringly in the sil...