Wednesday 12 July 2017

A MOMENT LIKE THIS

By Nelon Gerrard
#ItsLove




Years ago when I was still a fairly young dude, I suggested taking my sweet girlfriend to a traditional date on one of the most beautiful hills in Fort Portal. This got her so excited because we had never had such a date before. We had lots of amazing crazy ideas to set up a fun packed adventurous date.

At last when the big day came, my anxiety levels were so high because there was no guarantee she would be available as planned since her mum had warned me against over staying with her every time because it affected her responsibilities at home.

While waiting for her in front of our house, my eyes were astounded by wonder as my heart received her presence with faster rhythms; strikingly beautiful, her flawless skin covered in a beautiful bark cloth. I wore the proudest smile as she fell in my arms to a tight embrace. I could feel her heart beating faster as her smile faded suddenly. I just told her to wait for me make my skin comfortable and matching in bark cloth.

When we set out, I showed her a clear blue sky. Still confused what I was trying to show her, she turned her magical eyes into mine, glory glory is what I saw as her lips attracted mine instantly. Our lips couldn’t help it but interlock while the sun showered us with blessings of its rays. I whispered to her, “Trust me; everything will turn out perfect uphill”.

A feeling of true love saturated the environment when we made it to the summit as we enjoyed a perfect nature date.



“Kiss me Amooti, let me be your queen for you are the only one that makes me do things that I never imagined, things that all turn out amazing and perfect. I am blessed by the vivacity of your love”, she flattered me.

”Your love has become crazily beautiful; you are my perfect date every day. I choose you every time I have to make a choice. You have uplifted my life to royalty by surrendering the power of your love upon my soul”, I said, then kissed her forehead.

She said as her hand caressed my bare chest while looking at me seductively, “Touch me, touch wherever you want on my body right now, I’m feeling the impulse of your love flow all over me and I can’t resist it. Please touch me and heal my mind because I can’t think no more”.

I stood her up and walked her to the other side of the hill that had flourishing sweet edible wild berries locally known as entuutu. These she truly loved. I loved how she was picking berry per berry from the palm of my hand with her ticklish lips, her eyes turning to me through her eyebrows with love, tender touches of her hand moving along my arm back and forth calling out for my body to listen.



When I held her cheek with my right hand, she turned to me and we kissed for a time so long to imagine while cuddling till nightfall in the wilderness.
We later walked back home under the majestic light of the Moon.

#IamNelonTouch
#ForAUniqueWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLEEP ON IT

Sleeping on a movie, breathing deep but tenderly with an almost smiley face. Staring at her helplessly but admiringly in the sil...