Wednesday 20 September 2017

JOG WITH ME

Nelon Writes 🍉
#ItsLove


She trembled while jogging along a quiet street through an upscale residential area. Incidentally, I was walking by, she was lying helpless on the ground panting with vigor thou she was fine; fit and very confident. I gave her my hand, picked her up - she smiled in appreciation. She was a fine girl with an independent mind dressed beautifully in a sweat suit. I asked her how long she had to jog; she stopped and said showing me a gate, “Right here where we are”. I felt a bit frustrated but didn’t show it, I thought I would say something to her. Thankfully her reception was welcoming so I asked for her phone digits which she found no problem giving me.

Two days later, I called her a little bit late at night intentionally. When she picked up I said, “I’m really sorry for calling you at such an insane time of the night”. “It would be fine only if you told me who you are and what you want from me”, she said. I told her my name and explained how we met. “Aww! Ok its now alright”, she said somewhat excited.The following day we started text chatting both of us picking more interest by the day. One day she asked if we could jog together sometime.

The next evening we jogged together but she got so tired; I made her run a longer route. After the jog, she was so weak and only wanted to go home. I didn’t even say bye to her as she dashed into her home gate.
Late at night my phone buzzed - I was doing some assignments on my laptop. It was aWhatsApp message from her, “Thanks for the evening, it was great”. “Put your phone next to you as you sleep, I will give you a wakeup call”, I replied

The next day at around lunchtime I called to check on how she was doing. “Can you jog with me again?” we said simultaneously making us laugh. “Honestly I would like to jog with you regularly if you don’t mind”, I said. “Anytime you want”, she responded

Just like I always love, great days followed filled with much happiness and crazy stuff. Notable of those is when we were both lethargic not in the moods of jogging. We had set the rules, we had to. As much as we tried to follow suit, it was one of those days we had to break them, taking a stroll instead.

We walked far away enjoying every step even thou we never had much to talk about until we reached acertain tree with a very beautiful shade by a Crater Lake. “Mmmh I’m in love with everything about here”, she said with an impressive smile. I sat down and asked her to join in. This was the first time we got to talk about ourselves because all the other times were just jogging and wiping sweat off each other before going back home. As we went deeper into the conversation, geese interrupted our view with a beautiful line of water waves while they crossed the Crater Lake from a far side. It was such a spectacle! “I love that we came here”, she said. I was running out of words, her eyes were calling me while my inside wasn’t sure of what to do even when my mind urged me to get closer to her body.
Temptations racked up because she had gone silent as well while looking at me stealthily slumping her face everytime my eyes crossed hers. Trust in my instincts became inevitable; I held her hand and made her run round the tree with me while she screamed with excitement. As her breathing got faster, we stopped. I held her waist and made her lean on the trunk. She helplessly fell into my chest dropping her hands over my shoulders unto my spine. I gently pushed her back to the trunk because I wanted her to concentrate on my eyes which I had realised was her weakness.
Without control of my emotions, I reached out to her lips, kissed her with no resistance. We kissed rolling vertically round the tree trunk while we both got extremely turned on and failed to resist temptations of making out on the trunk.
#IamNelonTouch #NelonTheMelon #ForAUniqueWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLEEP ON IT

Sleeping on a movie, breathing deep but tenderly with an almost smiley face. Staring at her helplessly but admiringly in the sil...