Wednesday 4 October 2017

CHERISH THE LOVE

By Nelon Gerrard
#ItsLove


One rule I set for myself from my early days as a young adult was never to be proud and lose the people that are precious to me especially the woman I love. Thankfully nature has shaped me to love my woman and make her relish a fine sensation of romance and approval of what she means to me, my heart and my soul. Despite the deviance and conflicting loyalties, our love comes first, I cherish every bit of life we have together.

I just didn’t like it that we were not talking again even when we were in the same house spending cold nights on the same bed. It’s not the kind of life I want with her. I desire so much love, plays, games, jokes, laughter and a little bit more of love making as always.
After two days of not talking, my rule had to come into play because it sure felt like my life was being dragged to hell not hearing her sweet voice resound in my mind for a wholesome two days.
“Babie, I know we may not talk no more for some time, but I wanna let you know that I cherish the smiles that make our lives adorable to our hearts, I want you my smiley girl back”, I said to her
She looked at me disguising her cute face with desolation and asked what I was looking for. I asked for a stroll with her. Luckily she did not say no to me. Later in the evening as were about to set off, she wore matching clothes with mine and off we started strolling without a set destiny.

A kilometer of no words between us with guilty and demanding gazes at each other, she held my hand; halted me from moving and handed me an unsatisfied smile. The steps became sluggish as she leaned on my shoulder. Her hair tickled my ear and made me burst into laughter. She stood a few steps away looking at me surprised uncertain what was going on. She asked, “Why are you laughing, are you teasing me or something?” I told her her hair was the cause.
“So where are you taking me?” she asked ‘Nowhere”, I replied “Hmmm, what is that thought to mean?” she queried
“I promise you will be happy before we get back home tonight”, I said as she smiled genuinely for the first time in a long time. I only had to do more to maintain the smile.

As we went through the market, we stopped. I asked her to wait for me. I bought two pineapples sliced into natural glasses. When I came back, her mood was reset on seeing the pineapples. “So you are trying to win me again!” she said with an impressive smile as we laughed flashily attracting the attention of almost everyone around since we were still in the market though we didn’t mind about them.

When we reached some spot with a few people, she stayed behind a little and asked me to stop without looking back which I obeyed. She walked toward me and leaned on my shoulder from behind giving me her pineapple juice to sip of, our eyes closed spontaneously as a sparkle of love struck both of us. We remained there for some minutes without words really, it was just an adorable moment.

As we proceeded, I stood in the middle of the road and asked her to join me, I kissed her deeply as soon as she got to me until a car came hooting so loud scaring the hell out of us while we ran off to the roadside screaming with excitement. She was gasping, so scared but extremely thrilled. I felt so enriched because my woman was smiling again. I hugged her from behind and kissed her. “This is one reason I cherish everything about you babie girl, you rise my spirit so high above human understanding, look what we’ve been missing the last couple of days. I’m sorry that for some reason we kept a cool on ourselves, we were wrong. You see, I want you for life, I want you to be the one always”. I said to her. “Don’t talk too much, act what you are saying”, she responded as she poured pineapple juice in my face and grabbed a boda boda shouting find me home!

Moments later, I took the next boda boda after laughing at myself and followed her. I reached home before her because we took the shorter route. As she arrived, I poured a basin full of water on her for the sweet revenge. I paid the bike guy as she was on the ground screaming. I lifted her up, wrapped my arms around her to share the waters on her body, kissed her in the neck and then carried her to the house.

The floor was lucky this time, we blessed it with our love tossing all the clothes on it as we went down naked kissing our bodies in turns with sweet moans of her blessing my ears while driving me wild with ecstasy. And as I love doing to her, kissed her body head to toe while we made hot steamy love on another night of the highest degree.

Powered by; Evolution Limited
#IamNelonTouch #NelonTheMelon #ForAUniqueWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLEEP ON IT

Sleeping on a movie, breathing deep but tenderly with an almost smiley face. Staring at her helplessly but admiringly in the sil...