Wednesday 18 October 2017

NO BREAKING NO RULES

By Nelon Gerrard
#ItsLove


We always have that unique touch that makes our relationship special, enriching and satisfying coupled with a fine taste of romance and exceptional great moments. Our hearts are sure satisfied with everything going on currently in our lives and we are proud of it all.

Spontaneously on one of those high flying days, we wanted to be together but again with something special to write home about. She set the bar so high asking us to try and resist each other no matter how bad we craved each other; no kissing, no touching, no cuddling, no making love but just playing a sister and brother evening in a house crowned by just the two of us.

The clock was ticking and it was that time I had to get to her while thoughts of another beautiful story were resonating in my mind because I know often times there’s always something about us when we meet.

When I reached her locale at around 8pm, I called her to come and pick me because I didn’t know exactly where she was. A few moments later she comes wearing a cutely designed short sexy African dress and a heavenly smile on her pretty face. At a distance, I was already doubting my loyalty to the night’s rules. Through her face I saw the entire world and I wanted all of it, I couldn’t imagine not going all the way beyond the rules notwithstanding I didn’t know what was running through her mind. She reached unto me to a tight embrace and a sweet cautious kiss on her lips in the middle of a busy centre.

We spent almost two hours in the house pretentiously talking about weird things that didn’t add up to our thoughts. I keep laughing when I remember those stupid moments of pretense just for the sake of keeping the rules afloat. However, the chemistry was budding and building up in the house. I could feel our bodies calling each other as a deep breath of attraction saturated the whole house while the words dropped low. Suddenly, she shifted from where she was seated and sat on the arm of the couch I was sitting in next to me. I remained still because I never wanted to be the one initiating breaking the rules. I didn’t even look up her face because I knew I would just turn to her lips breaking the night’s rules in the process.

A higher form of temptation awash my whole body when she started running her fingers through my hair back and forth provoking my entire nervous system. What else could I be? I lost control and pulled her down unto my laps while her legs pointed to the roof kissing her madly deeply as she held my head tighter.
I pushed her away, got up and picked her up to momentous kissing. Her firm luscious lips always make my best candy and my favorite moment. I put her down on the floor and made a good candy of her thighs for myself. This got her calling out my name as she fully surrendered to me by throwing her arms wide on the floor. I suddenly got off her and run back to the couch perhaps because I never wanted to further break the rules and to keep her in line to breaking the rules. She came running after me like sun rays. “Hey lady! Watch the rules”, I said to her.
“But who are you? What are you?” she asked with her eyes closed while her hand rested on my cheek.
Without saying nothing, I carried her back to the floor and let her take control of me. She pulled off my t-shirt and made better of my abs with a combo of her sweet warm and wet lips and soft tongue. My body kept jerking in awe of the magic that had fallen upon it. I gave up myself to enjoy this great feeling since it had never happened to me before.
When it was too much for me to receive, I turned her around and carried her to the bed where I asked her to trust me and remain still.

I asked her to close her eyes as I tied her arms and legs on the bed with bed sheets swiftly. I had taken over her and it was all up to me to do as I desired. I pulled up her beautiful African dress and started teasing her with brisk touches on her thighs with my tongue and her rib cage with my tender fingers, a moment too sweet to hold her tears. I just did not stop until it was all clear she had arrived to the 9th cloud. I untied her and asked her to let me go. She said OK but blocked my way out. She suddenly went on her knees, unknotted my belt and gave me an equally pleasurable experience.

It was time I had to leave no matter what as I resisted her body’s demand to stay a little longer. Along the way she jumped unto my back as she kissed my cheek from the back saying nothing while attracting the attention of passers-by. Thank God it was night time and neither of us cared.
We spent another hour just standing on the way close to the main road while she interrogated me, asking who I really I am. I had no answers even when I understood what she meant. She kept pulling me back every time I wanted to go yet it was getting really late.

Powered by Evolution Limited
#Nyinamwiru #MissTooroKokasemera
#IamNelonTouch #NelonTheMelon #ForAUniqueWorld

 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Jacque. Enjoy more from a unique world every Wednesday.
    Keep the love flowing

    ReplyDelete

SLEEP ON IT

Sleeping on a movie, breathing deep but tenderly with an almost smiley face. Staring at her helplessly but admiringly in the sil...