Monday 30 July 2018

LIVING THE MOMENT


Once I understood and learned to appreciate the power of love as a formidable influence on our daily lives, I perhaps by God's calling, instinct and talent developed the art and passion to spread the beauty and value of love through Acting, Radio, Modeling and now writing.

My friends, fans, readers and followers have loved and have demanded and I'm responding with a sneak peek of the next project I intend to release in the near future from Nelon, my team and supporters; a book, an Exquisite Tale of Love, Romance and Sex.

Title; Living the Moment
Tagline; An Exquisite Tale of Love, Romance and Sex
Genre; Romance
Written by; Nelon Gerrard Amooti
Cover pic by; Ainomukama Rocky
Cover models; Nelon Gerrard & Alinda Jovia

Make your comments and recommendations please.
#IamNelonTouch #NelonTheMelon #LivingTheMoment #ForAUniqueWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLEEP ON IT

Sleeping on a movie, breathing deep but tenderly with an almost smiley face. Staring at her helplessly but admiringly in the sil...