Wednesday 18 July 2018

SWEET LIPS

By Nelon Gerrard
#ItsLove

After several months of silence, my mind filled up with thoughts of her because the moments we had were too good to vanish from my imagination. Once in a while I would dream about us in some of the best moments we shared.

One calm chilly night at around 9pm, I saw her name pop up in the message notification area of my phone. Goosebumps covered me chest to feet before I checked whether she was the one. A film of great memories started running through my mind as I smiled in solitude, thanks to being alone in the house, I would have otherwise looked a nuisance around people.

On opening the message, it was her with a short provocative “Hi” and three hearty emojis. “I wanna hear your voice saying hi to me before I respond”, I wrote back. A tuneful romantic voice of her followed saying how she’s been missing the romance, late night calls, long chats and moon dates we used to have. I must confess she is my soft spot, everything she said just got me back in love as I poured my heart to her.

She is this kind of girl that speaks perfectly with her body language like no other, her eyes mastered the art of talking to me; they could tell me she needed a particular thing and I would know instantly. This connected us a little bit more because I had also learned to respond to her needs without a lead and I guess this fascintaed her because she never knew I communicated with her eyes easily

“From today I give you my heart, it all belongs to you and I promise to be yours no matter the storms and the winds that might come in between us”, she said as my phone blacked out denying me the opportunity to enjoy real love saturate my ambiance.

I knew where she was but needed at least two hours of the night to get there. I found my way there before midnight to a dark neighbourhood with lots of noise by insects and barking dogs, it was quite scary but not hampering because my audacity was extraordinary. Finally after several attempts of kncoking on the door, I saw the window curtain shifting and her signature poise letting me know she was the one. On coming out, I told her to hush to avoid being followed as she drowned in disbelief and excitement.

The other side of the house provided a safer environment for her sweet moans and firm touches as we made love on a misty ground.
#IamNelonTouch #NelonTheMelon #ItsLove #LivingTheMoment #ForAUniqueWorld  

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLEEP ON IT

Sleeping on a movie, breathing deep but tenderly with an almost smiley face. Staring at her helplessly but admiringly in the sil...