Wednesday 9 October 2019

BEST & THE BEST

Nelon Writes🍉
#ItsLove

More than 10hours on the road was a solid long day even though we set out for a holiday hoping for an ecstatic excursion. We had set off very early in the morning spending the entire time of daylight on our way - a symbolic trip detailed by incalculable stopovers checking out communities and attractions along the board. We kissed to an allure of every attraction reached, almost making spontaneous love on each occasion only for disruption by other visitors.

We wobbled anxiously laughing out so loud on shrill contemporary country music every time playing Rascal Flatts, Jake Owen, Brett Eldredge, Thomas Rhett, Taylor Rich, Luke Combs, Eric Paslay, Dan + Shay, Michael Ray, Dylan Schneider, Danielle Bradberry, Jimmie Allen and many others nonstop turning the trip into one of my most amazing on the road ever. Her endless dedication turned me on profoundly, we didn’t mind about time even thou our destination was miles afar - we seemed not to move a mile because of the stops, turns and mesmerizes. I had no particular name to call her; she was just a perfect being for an extraordinary bliss filled with adventure and untamed romance.

She took control of the wheels all morning, responsible for the stops until I took over a few minutes after mid day hoping we would catch up with time and then have all the goodies and lovies at our destination but would be the worst at it. I was already spoiled and charged with a highly activated imagination. The sensuality was vivid with every touch and proximity notwithstanding the dangers of romance on the wheels; it was crazy.

10kilometres later, I chose to be serious and asked her to be mindful of our lives at least until we reached our destination. Every time she put her hand on my laps, I pushed her away for safety on the road. My prayer was she gets pissed at me so we could drive safely, and then make amends later – I had lots on my mind that would make her forget the fuss. So I took the risk to keep her away from action even though I yearned for it. She put earpieces in her ear holes, shades on her face and lied on her back stretching her legs across my laps, under my arms as I drove on. We were not talking for the next more than an hour, I think she slept off at some point – this gave us a lot of cover on distance; sundown reflecting off her shades unto my eye as night fell.

 We reached a spot where traffic was minimal while we rode on, there was a feeder road to I don’t know where but I got in a little and parked then got out slowly without awakening her, sat on the bonnet facing away from the windscreen doing absolutely nothing - a special moment was bound to happen. After around 20minutes of solitude, the car door bang interrupted my repose. I didn’t turn back because I knew she was the one. “Are we lost? What’s the problem?” she inquired as she sat next to me. I did not respond, but put my attention on the glowing golden sky. Realising I wasn’t giving her attention yet; she wrapped her arms around my left and bowed her head on my shoulder. Well, this felt really good. She didn’t say anything but kept breathing easy. After several minutes hushed lounging on the bonnet, I said without moving “I’m sorry for pushing you away! It was for the sake of not losing us and our lives; it could have been fun but very dangerous for our lives. You know how much I love you, the same way I don’t want anything troublesome happening to you”. She got off my shoulder and kissed me producing shivers of pleasure all over my body and then said, “I’m sorry too, I realised it either we were putting our lives in danger. I’m sorry!”

I turned her around making her sit, stood between her legs exchanged kisses harder and deeper not minding our environment, she dropped her denim top off her arms unto the bonnet bending her head backwards towards the windscreen exposing her cleavage and collar bone to my lips. I kissed her collar bone hard, my left hand caressing her cleavage while my right holding her leg off the ground by the thigh. She began moaning softly momentarily as she wriggled her pelvic area on my already stiff pants.

I sucked her firm straight nipples popping out of her sexy bra strings for a minute as she forced her hand into my pants. I teasingly couldn’t let her hand reach my prick, tried getting away from her, lifted her fully off the ground - unbuttoned her patra shorts. I kissed round her naval, her legs wrapped firmly around my waist holding me tight. I plucked out the patras swiftly down her feet, went on my knees and supported her stamps on my shoulders with my head locked in her wet warm thighs gushing out a seductive aroma into my nostrils. I flinched my fired up soaked lips unto her thighs back and forth her already dripping twat endlessly as she wiggled her waist and pelvis about my face occasionally hitting her boy in the boat on my tongue feeling her weight on her stamps on my shoulders. Her thighs were terribly tripping, her moans getting deeper and sweeter as she shoved my head towards her twat with both her hands. My tongue slipped into her southern empire in out, round, vertically back and forth - her moaning louder, her body movement more rigorous until she jet into my face with a wow!

She then extended back allowing me to get on my feet, plugged down my pants to the knees then my under shorts. She wrapped her legs around my waist as her nearly hot warmth struck me from inside while we both thrust into a momentous loud orgasm as headlights approached at a distance ahead prompting us to pick off clothes and dash back into the car.

We drove off fast, in 20minutes we were checking in at our holiday suite where we blacked out in each other’s arms as soon we rested on the bed.
#IamNelonTouch #NelonTheMelon #ForAUniqueWorld           

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLEEP ON IT

Sleeping on a movie, breathing deep but tenderly with an almost smiley face. Staring at her helplessly but admiringly in the sil...